Monday, October 28, 2013

Dream Destination Get-Away

The Bahamas is a dream destination for me because the beaches are crystal clear and the warm weather makes the water feel refreshing. You can enjoy your time either by relaxing getting a tan or jumpimg in the cool refreshing water. There are also many resturants you can visit and enjoy a delicious meal. Another reason why you should consider taking a vacation to the bahamas is because of the beautiful views and sights to see!

The official website for more information on the Bahamas can be found caribbean.com

I invision myself on the beach enjoying the warm sun and getting in the water below :)

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE.I like the gradient for the water and shadows for the man. Btw nice speedo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you did the surfer's abs and his shadow haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. supa fresh six pack, looks relaxing and warm unlike the weather we've been having lately. you should take some people ith you maybe a special someone (Bri)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the volleyball on the floor, it adds a nice touch. I notice there is a surfer in the picture, is that you? Do you surf? I think you should add a shadow casting off the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the gradient on the palm tree, but i did notice that the palm tree has no shadow. I suggest you put a little more time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I didnt have enough time to add the shadow to the tree.

      Delete
  8. The Bahamas would definitely be a great place to go as a get-away. I can imagine relaxing near the waters and enjoying the scenery. I liked how you added the shadow to your character and other objects. I suggest adding the shadow to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your artwork! I notice you like surfing? I really like it nice Job Matt. This would really a place to visit in the future. I also agree with Alejandro Vasquez about putting the tree shadow.

    ReplyDelete